Friday 26 June 2015

Muzak of my life


It was Sunday morning; I woke up with beautiful soft tune playing in background. When I took a look around I found no speakers and nothing related to music around. When I walked outside the room the music automatically changed; it was so surprising. I thought some ones making fun of me or that kind of thing. But, then I realised as my thoughts and moods were changing the music kept changing. I called up a friend and told her about it on which she replied “its hangover: Try lemon dear!”

The music didn't stop it kept changing as situations were changing. I had lemon juice: still there were no changes. It was like an orchestra always following you everywhere, even in toilet and kitchen and where you had never imagined it to be. I was home alone so I thought calling up doctor would be the best solution. When I called our family doctor the assistant said “His busy, I’ll inform you once his free!” I was annoyed with the background music earlier but, I loved it later as it automatically kept shuffling music based on my mood and situation. Every emotion becomes more intense with background music.


Finally I had my personal playlist!! As the time passed by, it was lunch time. When I sat on the dining table the music changed to the soft tune which is generally played in restaurants. It was so blissful! The most surprising part was when I made or picked up a call the music would change depending on the person I called. As it was Sunday I just wanted to relax, so there was nothing planned about the day.

It was evening: I sat in the balcony with a novel and a cup of coffee. The music was still on. As I read the first line song changed and it went on changing line by line. Now, it was annoying me. I tried to distract myself from the background music the more I tried the more it kept shuffling. The blissful background music turned awful now. I tried my best to escape from the orchestra that kept following me. But, it wasn’t happening. It became a pain now. The music was changing with high frequency... I started feeling uncomfortable more uncomfortable and I screamed with great vain. And that’s when I woke up and realized it was just another bad dream.


After this dream, I believe we should just accept what life serves us then expecting things from it. Initially: I always kept thinking about world with background music but, now I’m pretty happy with what life has served me. Background music is beautiful in cinemas and plays rather than reality.

image src 1 , 2

No comments:

Post a Comment